The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Cyber-Security Operations Specialist in Princeton, NJ .
Candidate will be working in the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC). Candidate will be responsible for incident response activities to include network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations, as well as report writing to support any investigations. With knowledge of the endpoint detect and response tools, the candidate will respond to triaged alerts on endpoint, network, server, cloud, and application technology. Incident response and handling are key skills, as well as a solid emotional quotient when dealing with users.
• Work daily responding to enterprise wide alerts on our security controls
• Triage and action malicious and suspicious detections in our environment
• Provide metrics and reports as needed to demonstrate activity in the CFC IR
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working in a global, heterogenous security environment
• Experience with Shell scripting and PowerShell preferred.
• Experience with Python
• Security+ or equivalent security certification preferred.
• Experience with regular expressions, bash/zsh (cat|cut|sed|sort|uniq|sort) and other parser technologies required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142749
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Cyber-Security Operations Specialist