The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst in Houston, TX.
You will be part of the Cyber Security Research and Hunt Team and responsible for supporting the Cyber Threat and Incident Response team with the implementation and development of reconnaissance techniques, intelligence gathering, threat landscape intimacy and intelligence vendor direction.
• Be capable and comfortable explaining potentially complex or concerning cyber technical matters to all levels of the business, including C level
• Proven strong deliverable skills in both writing and presenting of cyber reports
• Perform sensitive collection operations, subject to stringent diligence, controls and embodiment of the highest trust levels
• Perform open-source reconnaissance and vendor direction to help inform awareness of events and possible information exposures for the Group
• Demonstrate the ability to use multiple tools and techniques in the acquisition and processing of information
• Work with threat intelligence platforms and knowledge bases
• Triage of discovered / disclosed information leaks with a sound ability to both communicate exposures and effectively articulate possible remediation strategies, and feed into the data breach process where required
• Presentation of your work to peers in your immediate team and to managers across the broader Security community
• Collaborate with a heavily skilled and motivated team with a keen interest to expand knowledge and skill set
Skills & Requirements
• Risk Mindset – All company employees are expected to proactively identify, understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
• High levels of trust and mature handling of sensitive information.
• Strong Senior Stakeholder management.
Knowledge of closed and open-source information gathering, processing and intelligence dissemination techniques.
• Knowledge of device security and risk reduction best practices (e.g. risks surrounding use of public Wi-Fi).
• Extremely sensitive and capable communication skills, especially around communication of exposure and risk.
• Awareness of common adversaries, security vulnerabilities and risks.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate operational security concerns during collection.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142950