Cybersecurity Risk Analysis Specialist– Perm – Chandler, AZ or Austin, TX. - $106,000 - $132,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Cybersecurity Risk Analysis Specialist in Chandler, AZ or Austin, TX.
• Be part of the cybersecurity project consulting service by consulting during the whole project lifecycle
• Be closely working with other colleagues’ members of the cybersecurity project consulting service
• Apply the in-house developed risk management tool and provide feedback to improve it
• Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to determine business impact assessment
• Participate in discussions with IT and business project managers, project members, and vendors
• Act as a single point of contact for project managers regarding other compliance topics such as data protection and export control
• Collaborating with the SMEs within the department and the whole cybersecurity team
• Be a project manager in many internal cybersecurity projects
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical engineering or equivalent
• Experience in cybersecurity initiatives, projects, and activities
• Experience in activities surrounding penetration testing such as preparation, scope definition, comprehending the report, and explaining details to the IT colleagues
• Knowledge of security hardening principles, secure software development lifecycle
• Good knowledge of the overall IT enterprise landscape, OT landscape, IT architecture, security architecture, security building blocks, and concepts such as security testing, cloud security, and hybrid cloud setup
• Hands-on experience with the SAP S/4HANA systems architecture and technical topics
• Professional security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, or similar
• Fluent English language skills in speaking and writing
• Strong communication and presentational skills to effectively communicate with IT, business colleagues, and representatives of the management
• A high degree of self-initiative and fostering a services-oriented approach towards internal customers
• A role in an international and geographically distributed team
• No fear to step outside your comfort zone to solve a problem or acquire new knowledge!
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140726
Technology & Internet Services
Chandler or Austin
106,000 - 132,000
Similar jobs to Cybersecurity Risk Analysis Specialist