The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Human Data Science Company is seeking a Data Steward for a remote opportunity.
The main function of a data steward is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical data steward is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of database management software. Skills: Review and approve the testing of programs or databases.
• Review existing databases and database management systems and direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
• Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
Skills & Requirements
• Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.
• MDM ( Reltio) Advanced Technical skills required
• CRM (preferably Veeva or SFDC)
• Pharma experience with Product, HCP / HCO reference data
• SQL knowledge
• Strong Analytical skills
• Background supporting Sales Ops is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143185