Deskside Support – Contract – Jacksonville, FL - $15.00-$20.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Computer Services Provider is seeking a Deskside Support in Jacksonville, FL.
Skills & Requirements
• Hands & Eyes Support – perform physical activity under direction from the remote party (e.g. Network team), under direction carry out instructions to assist with resolution.
• Hardware Break/Fix assistance and vendor management
• Installation, Move, Add and Change (IMAC) of IT Assets per our defined processes
• Telephony Support – perform telephone admin support include MAC and voicemail setup.
• VIP Support – generally consists of a more tailored and reactive approach to ensure the respective VIP has everything they need and that they are comfortable with the usage of the equipment and associated peripherals, sourcing where necessary.
• Asset Management of non-PC IT equipment – maintain asset lists for no PC IT devices e.g. servers, printers, phones. Execute updates on the request
• Non-PC IT Equipment Support – provide on-site triage and resolution recommendation to non PC IT devices e.g. Printers and Scanners. If required specific training & ins
• Mobile Phone Support – a combination of Hands & Eyes, Asset Management, Non-PC IT equipment support specifically for mobile devices.
• Associated remote call handling and Ticket dispatch
• Shift - 7am-4pm
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143139