Digital Producer – Contract – Orlando, FL/Hybrid - $41.00-$51.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Digital Producer in Orlando, FL/Hybrid.
• Lead and direct technology solutions through all phases of the project.
• Manage all efforts required to remain within the bounds of schedule and budget with the ultimate objective of proactively maintaining a high level of user satisfaction throughout the project.
• Demonstrates experience in managing projects of various sizes, complexity and types (e.g., application development, outsources services).
• Execute Software Development Methodology and techniques as developed and governed by our internal Project Management office.
• Proactively fosters an environment of collaboration among teams and provides day-to-day direction for team resources. This includes all aspects of systems implementation from requirements gathering, analysis and design, configuration, and test, through deployment and support of various system applications including developing detailed work plans, assigning responsibilities, organizing inter- and intra-departmental activities, conducting project meetings, providing project tracking details and project analysis.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with:
• Content Architecture using SDL's Tridion content management system aka: D-Scribe
• Principle knowledge of mobile architectures, mobile publishing pipeline (ARTU), and integration with SDL's Tridion CMS
• Conduct training on transitioning or new functionality to CMS users groups
• Web and Mobile Configuration Management using Vendomatic CMS
• Read and update Web and Mobile .INI files
• XML and JSON service layers and functionality within the Ant-man pipeline
• Interpret and triage JSON responses from the Ant-Man Watcher & Services applications
• AWS S3, Redis, and CouchBase database solutions
• ServiceNow Change, Incident, and Problem management processes
• Presenting solutions, root cause analysis and regular interactions with Executives and Senior Executives
• 24x7/365 On-Call support of Website and Mobile application incidents and outages, and application release support
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142854