Director of Business Affairs – Perm – East Miami, FL - $114,000-$165,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Director of Business Affairs in East Miami, FL.
Provide strategic planning, implementation, and management of veterinary non-clinical and clinical studies to support animal health product development. Serve as a scientific and clinical resource to cross-functional teams involved in veterinary product initiatives inclusive of business development opportunities.
• Design and execute assigned non-clinical and clinical study protocols which are scientifically supported and in compliance with FDA CVM regulations.
• Protocol and therapeutic area training of project teams for the conduct of non-clinical and clinical studies, inclusive of vendor management as appropriate.
• Assistance in investigator identification for non-clinical and clinical veterinary studies.
• Monitor non-clinical and clinical studies and projects, inclusive of consultants, study site investigators, academic research organizations, and clinical research organizations
• Lead scientific discussion and negotiate product development plans with FDA.
• Veterinary medical, scientific, and technical support for project management, data management¸ biostatistics and medical writing.
• Non-clinical and clinical study report writing and or/critical medical review and assessment of written documents.
• Leads in the authorizing and assembly of applicable regulatory submissions (dossiers).
• Manage and lead, direct and indirect, team members.
Skills & Requirements
• DVM or PhD in small animal life sciences
• DVM or PhD in animal life sciences with advanced degree in therapeutic areas of interest to Pegasus pipeline product development for companion animal health preferred.
• Experienced leading high functioning teams.
• Minimum 10 years combined non-clinical and clinical study development experience related to companion animal drug development and experience with FDA CVM drug approval process.
• Minimum 10 years in animal health drug development for FDA approved pharmaceutical veterinary products. Affiliation with animal health related professional associations desired.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft D365
• Travel up to 30%
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143175
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Director of Business Affairs
Principal Consultant, IAM
Remote Principal Consultant, IAM – Perm - $140,000 - $160,000
Remote140,000 - 160,000
Director of DevSecOps
Remote Director of DevSecOps – Perm. - $190,000 - $200,000
Remote190,000 - 200,000
Remote Business Architect – Perm. - $160,000 - $175,000