Join a strategic, transformational development services firm for investors and brands engaged in Commercial construction. The firm delivers feasibility analysis, project management, development management, and construction management, as well as project accounting for capex, renovations, redevelopment, and new development for both individual deals and entire portfolios. This firm is a recognized leader in providing creative solutions to complex building challenges, tapping its diverse team, using proprietary project research and planning, and specialized in-house software that tracks progress and budget conformance.
Your new role
• The Estimator should have the ability to perform detailed and conceptual estimating, quantity take-offs, preliminary pricing, and preparing individual estimates.
• Ability to perform Conceptual Budgeting.
• Ability to perform Due Diligence Assignments. These include PIPs (Property Improvement Plans), New Acquisitions and New Construction (Ground Up)
.• Ability to review, negotiate and recommend settlement of Change Order Requests from General Contractors• Ability to initiate and maintain internal and external relationships. While working in a Team Oriented Organization. This includes being the team leader on some assignments and be a supporting team member on others.
• While most of this work will be performed in our Atlanta main office, some travel is required to both our other offices and project sites,
What you'll need to succeed
•At least 2 years of experience in estimating. A portion of which must be Commercial projects
• Knowledge of general construction costs throughout the US
• Knowledge of Construction, Renovation and Operation.
• Skilled with use of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Bluebeam or other Estimator tool(s) required to perform quantity take-offs.
• Degree in architecture, construction or related field; or more extensive experience with construction estimating/budgeting.
What you'll get in return
• Compensation depending on experience and capabilities as an Estimator
• Competitive Healthcare Plan with generous employer contribution towards selected benefits
• 401k plan
• Flexible PTO #1139644
Pay Dependant on Experience
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Steven Benavidezthe specialist consultant managing this positionlocated in Atlanta
Suite 2155, Salesforce Tower, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd NE