Your new company
With Almost 100 years delivering successful civil & infrastructure construction projects across New Jersey, this long standing heavy civil contractor has an outstanding job opportunity for a Civil Estimator to join their long established cost and estimation team. This role is an opportunity to help grow and develop the estimating team, opening up in to a Senior / Lead Estimator role, with potential of Chief of Estimating in time.
Your new role
As a Civil Estimator you'll be a dynamic addition to the heavy civil construction estimating team, confident in your technical ability, bid proposals and cost management skills. You're a Civil Estimator with experience bidding on all types of material and labor such as mechanical installation, process piping, excavation, demolition, structural steel erection, utilities, concrete, masonry and asphalt work. You have experience of quantity takeoffs, turning over bid documents, negotiating subcontractor buy outs, ideally leading and managing bid proposals from start to finish.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management and/or an equivalent qualification.
- You're a Civil Estimator with a minimum 2+ years estimating experience within heavy civil construction.
- Proficient and knowledgeable of Agtek, Viewpoint, SharePoint and Microsoft project software ideal.
- Competitive base salary up to $130k.
- Company paid for health benefits and 401k.
- Vehicle provided for with tolls and gas covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1140980