Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with an exciting entertainment and restaurant venue to hire a Facilities Director that will oversee some of their Northeast locations.
Your new role
The job duties for the Facilities Director include the following:
- Oversight and management of all maintenance activities for 3 sites in the Northeast, (based in NYC area)
- Implement preventive maintenance plans and schedules
- Work with 3rd party vendors and manage activities associated with their services
- Participate in CAPEX projects as needed, related to expansion and venue improvements
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong knowledge/experience of MEP, (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), strong preference in restaurants/hospitality or entertainment venues
- Proven and demonstrated managerial experience
- Experience with projects related to expansion/renovations is strongly preferred
- Based in NYC area, with some occasional travel to the Washington D.C. area
What you'll get in return
This role offers competitive compensation, including a base salary up to $120K and strong benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.