Your new company
Our client is a Global Insurance company that is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs. With over 153 years of experience, they have become a trusted provider for families, corporations, and governments for financial-guaranteeing solutions. They have over 90 million customers in over 60 countries, and serve over 90 of the top 100 FORTUNE 500® companies in the United States.
Your new role
Support implementation plans for new client installations as well as for expanded product offerings to our existing clients. Once an account is installed, provide ongoing support for account maintenance, and engaged in escalated issues.
- Problem solve on implementation & service conference calls
- Be accountable for the end-to-end account management experience of assigned cases which can range from 100 to over 100,000 eligible members including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal teams.
- Research and define opportunities to improve profitability and retain customers
- Respond to customer needs proactively
- Develop strong expert relationships with brokers/consultants
- Provide management with clear updates on issues and potential escalations
- Understand benefit offerings to group insurance accounts to provide enrollment material and client communications
- Primary contact to provide excellent post-sale high level customer service and solve escalated issues
- Attend client and industry events to represent the company
- Flexible schedule, and able to work as needed outside of standard business hours
Maintain up-to-date client databases
- Partner with sales, marketing, underwriting, billing, eligibility, claims and customer service teams
Expert in consultative support both internally and externally
- Premium Remittance & Allocation of premium
What you'll need to succeed
Customer service experience in the insurance industry
Key Competencies, Qualifications and Skills, and Preferred:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior expertise in the PEO or Association space and/or insurance industry (sales, underwriting, operations)
• Understanding of employee benefits (worksite and voluntary)
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present and speak in front of large audiences
• Account management, project planning and problem-solving experience
• Must be self-motivated, and work well independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize numerous responsibilities at once
• Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, MS Project
What you'll get in return
In this contract role, you will become part of a world-class team that is filled with passion and innovation. At this Global Insurance Company, you will find purpose in your work by making an impact each and every day. You will also get the opportunity to learn the internal systems and gain insurance industry experience to allow you to further develop and grow your career. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a Global Insurance Company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1139914