Head of Workplace Productivity Services – Contract – Celebration, FL – $150000.00 -$160000.00 / Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Service and Consulting Company is seeking a Head of Workplace Productivity Services in Celebration, FL.
• Takes overall responsibility for the delivery of service functions, taking custody of the delivery medium and equipment on behalf of the undertaking for a large organization with multiple divisions and locations or a collaborative partnership of similar complexity.
• Ensures that the services managed are monitored and maintained to high levels of quality, standards and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed service level agreements, service level parameters or contracts..
• Uses negotiating skills and personal presence to represent the employing organization at a high level, both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual..
• Advises and influences business clients and customers, at management level regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems and develops an effective partnership with suppliers and customers..
• Ensures that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs of the employing organization, by providing a value for money service, in terms of standards, quality, efficiency, safety, performance and cost effectiveness..
• Takes responsibility for the financial and staffing aspects of operational management, service delivery and project management as well as the full range of technical considerations involved..
• Takes responsibility for the operational environment, for setting targets, monitoring performance, and managing the service in an efficient and effective manner, for a service delivery function or department..
• Ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of systems and services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster or major outage, providing continuity of service to the employing organization.
Skills & Requirements
• 7-10+ years’ experience working in a production environment as an IT, Service Delivery Manager role (or related).
Formal BA/BS degree or equivalent, practical experience.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141572