The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Service and Consulting Company is seeking a Helpdesk Support Analyst in Burbank, CA
Helpdesk Support Analyst is responsible for superior customer service providing friendly face-to-face support for the overall technology needs of Company customers. The service covers all company issued devices, including personally owned Apple devices, as well as company systems and applications support.
- Friendly response and ownership of issues and requests presented by walkup guests
- Address issues raised via social media (Yammer) and other written formats including email Document and report on all work performed on behalf of customers
- Work with partners to expedite and resolve issues impacting productivity
- Produce verbal and written status reports with emphasis on high-profile issues
- Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards
- Exercise discretion as appropriate
- Proactively monitor, assess and address support requirements
- Create system and support documentation as required
Skills & Requirements
- Apple Certification – ACMT or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Apple products, Mobile Devices and Windows/PC
- Application Support and troubleshooting
- OS imaging, software install/configuration, account creation
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Apple, Windows, in both physical and virtual environments
- Strong networking knowledge and familiarity with TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Exchange, and Active Directory
- Maintain accurate inventory and support records
- Establish and maintain relationships with service providers, manufacturers, resellers and contractors
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services (see below)
- Ability to work and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
- Business Casual Dress
- Reliable transportation
- Lift, carry and transport computer equipment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.