The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a HR Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
- We are seeking an experienced and polished team coordinator to support the Employee Relations team within Human Resources Department.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting senior leaders within a large organization.
- They are required to have exceptional planning, calendar management, organizational skills, and a strong presence in all communication types.
- They need to be highly resilient and adaptable to constantly changing business priorities.
- They need to be proactive, have meticulous attention to detail and execution of all responsibilities, strong judgement and decision making, and be highly proactive/forward planning.
- This individual will need to meticulously plan and lead large departmental events, quarterly or semiannual offsites, and other outside activity such as volunteer events.
- Demonstrated experience in project management is preferred.
- The candidate must diplomatically represent Employee Relations senior leaders at all levels of the corporate hierarchy which includes interacting with various internal executive level constituents across departments and divisions.
- The candidate should be comfortable taking senior leader thoughts and draft ideas/communications for use in department wide communications, org announcements and senior leader presentations, etc. Individual will provide essential floor support for physical office space needs.
- Performance Expectations: Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs Analyze, understand data, and draw conclusions; demonstrate problem solving skills and thinks outside the box to find creative ways to assist the team Organize projects with a logical methodology
- Manage sensitive and highly confidential information
- Highly team oriented and constantly working for the good of the department overall Responsibilities: Schedule demanding internal and external meetings; adjust and prioritize last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering
- Work closely with ER leaders on maintaining key documents including organizational charts and background materials.
- Able to take succinct minutes and replay key takeaway and themes from senior meetings.
- Coordinate and organize senior meetings, including but not limited to agenda setting, material preparation and distribution, coordination of guest speakers, and logistics.
- Manages SharePoint, MS Teams, and distribution lists Plan and lead events as needed Produce draft communications and presentations Reconcile and complete expense reports
- Maintain a poised attitude under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Be extremely well organized with exceptional time-management skills Can work independently and handle constantly changing needs
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, confidentiality, and trustworthiness
- Be approachable and have an engaging positive attitude
- Administrative Duties: Distribution List Management & Sharing Updates Team Forms, Checklists, & Team Directory Microsoft Teams Management (File Folder Organization, Group Chats) Org Chart Management Conference Room Management Team Calendars (Integrate Smartsheet/Outlook) Device Management (Shared devices or distribution) Office Supplies Management Illness / Death in Family Coordination (gift, attendance, etc.) Coordination Duties: Team Onboarding Plan Employee Events (Strategy Meetings, Offsites, Volunteer events, Mid / Year End Department events) Physical Office Space Coordination (Moves & Enhancements)
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of recent experience in executive administrative support of senior leaders at technology, software, and/or new economy companies
- 5+ years of fluent experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- 5+ years of fluent experience with coordinating complex calendars and the ability to manage competing priorities
- 5+ years of experience planning and arranging meetings, conferences, and large events for clients and staff Experience using Smartsheet project management software preferred Basic Project Management skills and demonstrated experience Strong written, oral communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior leadership and client personnel Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Bachelors or advanced degree Strong writing skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills are required. Creative presentation skills, experience with managing projects and fluency in Microsoft Office are required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.