Remote Information Security Analyst – CTP - $40.00-$48.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Information Security Analyst
• Monitor events and triage alerts across security platforms utilized
• Identify and resolve false positive findings reported by information security tools
• Appropriately escalates alerts and observations to proper teams for remediation
• Extract and maintain intelligence gathered in remediation of security incidents to augment detection and proactive response capabilities
• Monitor email and ticketing systems for security related issues and follow through until resolution
• Stay up-to-date with adversary tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of Information Security Analysis experience in complex, enterprise environment
• Must possess experience and proficiency with log analysis
• Must possess proficiency with Splunk (will also consider alternative SIEM tools)
• Must possess experience with Microsoft Security tools
• Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or relative discipline preferred
• Network+ / CCENT / CCNA
• Security+ / CySA+
• Experience with various scripting languages (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143106
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
40.00 - 48.00
Similar jobs to Information Security Analyst
Senior Information Security Risk Analyst
Senior Information Security Risk Analyst– Perm – Hybrid / New York, NY. - $155,000 - $165,000