The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking an Information Security Architect 5 – Application Security in Alpharetta, GA.
We are searching for a passionate and talented Application Security Architect to help us continue to build best-in-class cyber security into our Products. You will help us build upon and improve our existing application and platform security processes and performing or coordinating security assessments targeting our products and underlying architecture. We are looking for someone comfortable analyzing or building code or specific design patterns software engineers use. We are also looking for someone familiar with building security into modern architectures, cloud infrastructure, and e-commerce or payments systems, and enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced environment; then we want to hear from you!
• Participate in building and evangelizing the software security program throughout company engineering and ensuring that all company Products are designed, deployed, and maintained as securely as possible, using a risk-based approach
• Embody Security by Design. Partner with Product, Development, and Engineering teams to ensure security is effectively embedded in our Product roadmaps
• Conduct security assessments that target our Products and Services.
• Complete design review sessions with Software Architects, Engineers, and Product Management to build security into new features and capabilities effectively
• Actively participate in the overall strategic planning of the Security team to identify and implement modern security architectures, standards, and related tools & technologies
• Help implement and manage our vulnerability disclosure and bug-bounty programs.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum seven to eight years of experience in cyber security.
• Five to six years of experience designing or building/engineering platform security into cloud infrastructures (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Experience in threat modeling and penetration testing.
• Expertise in identifying, triaging, managing, and remediating application security vulnerabilities.
• Expertise In programming languages and scripting techniques.
• Expertise concepts in automating security into infrastructure.
• Expert knowledge of encryption and protection techniques of data both at rest and in transit, along with an understanding of related essential management tools, techniques, and procedures
• Understanding bug-bounty programs and integrating their usage into our web application portfolio would be beneficial.
• Experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Excellent skills effectively articulating security requirements in highly technical and business terms using a balanced-risk approach.
• Ability to document application security standards, architectural requirements, and other artifacts as needed.
• Four-year college degree preferred, but not required
• Security certifications in penetration testing, cloud infrastructure, or software security are desirable
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143021