Remote IT Auditor - ISO– Contract - $70.00-$85.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote IT Auditor
You will help to manage our ISO 27001 certification audits and will lend your IT audit and compliance expertise to the wider program as it relates to recognized cybersecurity frameworks.
You will apply your knowledge and experience of IT audit, cybersecurity, and technology risk concepts to manage compliance requirements, control owners, and evidence gathering. The successful candidate will have experience managing or conducting ISO 27001 certification audits end-to-end and will have an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the ISO 27000 family. This role will include the following key tasks:
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
Advise control owners and ISMS sponsors on information security compliance processes and best practice.
Review and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of controls and provide feedback to control owners.
Produce security deficiency and weakness remediation/mitigation plans.
Skills & Requirements
• ISO 27001 audit management, implementation, or auditing experience. Knowledge and understanding of additional frameworks a plus: (HIPAA, FedRamp, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and/or PCI DSS).
• Hands-on experience as an IT auditor, audit manager, or security consultant.
• Capability to identify similarities and differences between frameworks. Able to evaluate current controls against target performance objectives.
• Highly effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate security gaps, opportunities for improvement, and recommendations for corrective action.
• Team player, with great stakeholder management. Ability to work remotely with global team members when conditions are not conducive to travel to company offices.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university or advanced degree preferred.
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM or equivalents.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142581
Energy, Utilities & Mining
70.00 - 85.00
Similar jobs to IT Auditor - ISO
SEC External Reporting Supervisor
SEC External Reporting Supervisor, Public Fortune 500 company