IT Cybersecurity Resilience Lead – Perm – Princeton, NJ - $120,000-$165,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a IT Cybersecurity Resilience Lead in Princeton, NJ.
The Cybersecurity Resilience Engineer in Devens has responsibility to execute Lifecycle management, Digital Modernization, Disaster Recovery related exercises, and Cybersecurity related project in Cell Therapy manufacturing. The incumbent will work to protect operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support business continuity and cyber security.
• Work in Shared Services team, and coordinate cyber resilience project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and IT security team.
• Get alignment and endorsement from IT leadership on cyber resilience related initiatives and risk remediation plans.
• Lead Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management project in Cell Therapy Operations.
• Provide status reports on manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
• Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities.
• Lead project of cyber hardening, and roll out new cyber security management solution.
• Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines.
• Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
• Review change management and process.
• Ensure data quality of IT assets inventory.
• Manage recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
• Participate in tabletop exercises with other Digital Plant teams to discuss strategy definitions, status updates, ideas of improvements and other IT business continuity related topics.
Skills & Requirements
• 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure or IT security.
• 10+ yrs Experience of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and group policy.
• 10+ yrs Hands on experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, and firmware upgrade 10+ yrs
• Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure or IT security.
• Experience of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and group policy.
• Hands on experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, and firmware upgrade.
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and cyber security tools.
• Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
• Understand backup and recovery.
• Expect of Cybersecurity concepts, and experience of cybersecurity responses.
• Ability to respond to Cybersecurity related incidents and remediation at a moment notice.
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Demonstrated success of effectively leading complex project in a matrix team environment.
• Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
• Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
• Understand computer system validation.
• Strong attention to safety a must.
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141847
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to IT Cybersecurity Resilience Lead
DevOps Infrastructure Lead
Remote DevOps Infrastructure Lead – Perm. - $115,000 - $120,000