IT support – Contract – Bentonville, AR - $1.00 - $24.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking an IT support in Bentonville, AR.
Function as an IT support person, handling and managing the IT assets of Cognizant. Position is expected to perform IT resource management related tasks such as asset tracking, installation and provisioning of IT assets to end users. This role also includes maintaining asset inventory and troubleshooting laptops/printers/Video Conference /Smart and Cisco IP phone issues and providing remote support to users if necessary. This position will coordinate with other IT team members
· Location engineers will handle VIP requests (AVP + associate’s) on priority which will be raised via Remedy /Email /Call (to EUCS /IT Leads /Managers)
· In Scope Assets: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, Surface Pro, Basic support on MPS Printer and Scanner, Vnet, Smartphones, Apple Devices and Surface pro (Cognizant provided) Tandberg VC device, LAN port, Wi-Fi)
· Dedicated support during Board meetings at Cognizant facility. Academy Support ROW (Americas Specific)
· Support will be provided for Trainings /Onboarding events organized by Academy team outside Cognizant facility.
· Similar support will be provided in other regions based on the mutual agreement between CIS and IT Leadership team. Tablets/Surface Pro (Global support) Support for tablets and Surface Pro will be limited to Basic Setup Email configuration Troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity issues
· Hardware support for Surface Pro and Tablets will be limited to service warranty with the respective Vendors Mobility Operations: Work on GSD and One IT requests Ordering new phones/ upgrading with the service providers (Cognizant approved Service providers) Enable/Disable IR and Hotspot based on GSD request Work closely with HR Onboarding team to ensure mobile phones are allocated to VIP users on Day 1
· Ensure AMS database is updated on a regular basis for any new connection/disconnection
· Liason between End-user and Service provider for number porting and ETF payments for early disconnections.
· Share Weekly/Monthly data with GITRMS – Mobility Team as signed off. Network Support
· Provide Hands and Feet support for Network team for provisioning new connectivity/new facility setup and ensure connectivity for desktops and laptops. (ROW)
· Hands and Feet Support for Wi-Fi Access Point testing and installation(ROW)
· Rack and Stack Support for commissioning/decommissioning network devices to be provide.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 3to6 years’ experience required.
• Required Skills Technical Skills- ,Service Desk, Desktop Support - Remote, Field Services
• Nice to have skills Technical Skills- ,Service Desk Asset Services, Service Desk App Support, Service desk - UAM Domain
• Technology DWP PG.
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142772
Technology & Internet Services
$1.00 - $24.00/ Hr.
Similar jobs to IT support
Service Desk Analyst I
Remote Service Desk Analyst I – CTP
Help Desk Support
Remote Help Desk Support – Contract
Application Support (Financial)
Remote Application Support (Financial) – Perm. - $65,000 - $80,000