IT Support Specialist– Perm – Brandon, FL - $80,000 - $100,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a IT Support Specialist in Brandon, FL.
• Provide telephone and desk side problem resolution support for all corporate users of computer. software, hardware, peripherals and networks.
• Learn all internal business applications
• Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer hardware, software, and related
• equipment installation and configuration.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5 years’ experience performing level one help desk support working as part of a corporate help desk/IT team.
• Basic Technical Certification (A+, networking, MCP, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of desktop computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office
• Advanced knowledge and experience with networking technologies (TCP/IP) and associated wiring.
• Advanced experience with network voice and data cabling.
• Bachelors Degree
experience with a variety of platforms and systems including, MS Windows 7 and Apple (MAC) are preferred.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139750