Remote Lead Frontend Engineer– Perm - $190,000 - $200,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Lead Frontend Engineer
You will be building the initial version of the company platform together. You will be co-leading architecture decisions while building product in conjunction with the rest of the engineering team.
• Scope, and lead development of the company's initial platform
• Align technical decisions with the company's long and short-term goals
• Work closely with the initial engineering team to create the initial infrastructure while deciding what to build vs buy
• Collaborating with company Product team to guide technical side of product
Skills & Requirements
• You are comfortable (and preferably excited) working on a new & fluid product
• You have a strong technical background, including 3+ years of experience designing and engineering large-scale systems
• Experience working with React, Vue, or Angular5+
• Excited about being part of a small team
• You have served as the technical lead and defined the roadmap for complex projects spanning multiple teams and functions
• You have experience working with financial institutions or FinTechs
• You are excited about building a team, hiring, and mentoring junior engineers
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143067