Lead iOS/Android Engineer – Contract – Greenwood Village, CO. - $80.00-$98.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Telecommunications Services Company is seeking a Lead iOS/Android Engineer in Greenwood Village, CO.
The Senior iOS/Android Engineer Lead will own the design, development, documentation, and troubleshooting of our Connection Manager application in addition to new technology projects involving iOS/Android/Android. You should have a real passion for the latest technology trends and be willing to share new technology opportunities with the broader team.
• Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
• Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers, scrum masters and project managers.
• Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution
• Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
• Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
• Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
• Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issues
• Nice to have Front End UI experience
• Nice to have Wireless Domain Knowledge
Skills & Requirements
• Extensive production experience with iOS and/or Android application development
• Strong Swift, iOS/Android/ SDK, Objective-C, multi-threading skills
• Experience building large scale, complex, iOS and/or Android application optimized for both UX and performance
• Strong knowledge of iOS and/or Android best practices principles and patterns
• Project experience with enterprise in-house development focusing transactional business data processing and endpoint integrations
• Practical knowledge / experience on integration with 3rd party analytics SDKs is preferred, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager
• Hands on experience integrating iOS/Android applications to backend services
• Working experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices
• At least one completed application in the Apple App Store -- include the links in your resume or cover letter
• Good understanding of OO Design, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
• Working experience and knowledge in TDD & BDD development practices
• Basic understanding of Linux/Unix kernel programming on networking is preferred
• Self-motivated and passionate attitude -- you wake up in the middle of the night to write down that great idea for your app you saw in your dream
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
• Willingness to mentor and advise other engineering team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Master’s preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140971
Type de contrat
Technology & Internet Services
80.00 - 98.00
Offres similaires à Lead iOS/Android Engineer
Middleware Systems Engineer
Middleware Systems Engineer – Contract – Denver, CO - $110000 - $130000
Denver$110000 - $130000
Systems Engineer/DevOps – Perm – Austin, TX / Denver, CO - $ 110000.00 -$ 124000.00.