Lead Java Developer – Contract – Hybrid / White Plains, NY. - $80.00-$85.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Lead Java Developer in Hybrid / White Plains, NY.
The Technical Lead of Sales Application development is a position within a development group focused on building our core sales and CRM platforms. These include customer and associate facing applications built on AWS using Microservices Architecture and other AWS components that integrate with existing on-prem company systems and databases..
The Technical Lead is responsible for the overall design, implementation and quality of the code the team produces across one or more projects. The Technical Lead partners with the IT leadership, architecture, and development staff to establish vision, strategy and road maps that align with business strategies and organizational priorities. The Technical Lead must collaborate with peers and leadership to leverage knowledge and solutions across the organization.
• Experience producing solution designs for large-scale, highly available, mission-critical systems.
• Ability to communicate complex technical design concepts and translate into non-technical business solutions.
• Demonstrate sound architecture skills and broad experience designing applications.
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to combine broad technical, business and political factors.
• Experience leading a team of 3 or more software developers
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years of Java / J2EE (Java 8+) technical backend development in an enterprise environment
• Must possess very strong experience building services utilizing Core Java with frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Apache Camel
• Must possess strong experience with containerization tools (e.g. Docker)
• Must possess experience with source controls such as GIT and/or Apache SubVersion
• Must possess strong understanding of AWS services (e.g. SQS, Lambdas, ES3 and RDS databases)
• Must possess experience designing, creating and consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, OAuth)
• Strong communication and presentation skills and capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141997
Technology & Internet Services
80.00 - 85.00
Similar jobs to Lead Java Developer
Oracle Developer – Contract – New York, NY. - $80.00-$85.00/hr
New York80.00 - 85.00
Sr Full Stack Engineer (Ruby)
Sr Full Stack Engineer (Ruby) – Perm – Brooklyn, NY. - $150,000 - $175,000
Brooklyn150,000 - 175,000
Sr Data Management Specialist
Senior Data Management Specialist Opportunity with Global Wealth Services Firm
Principal Engineer (Frontend)
Principal Engineer (Frontend) – Perm – Atlanta, GA or NYC - $220,000-$250,000
Senior System Engineer (C++)
Senior System Engineer (C++) – Perm – Hybrid / New York, San Francisco, Bellevue - $185,000 - $230,000