The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Lead Project Manager in Hybrid / Celebration FL.
The Senior Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams. Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users
The Senior APM is expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
• Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
• Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
• Develops new business and expands product line.
• Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complex tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a unit/department head.
Skills & Requirements
• 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Bachelors Degree
• Agile experience – Scrum master experience is a plus
• Product ownership is a strong big plus
• Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
• Achieve the project goals within designated project constraints
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142649