Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist
Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist – Contract – Devens, MA - 40.00-$50.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist in Devens, MA
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all training requests and successful maintenance of the Training System for GMP impacted areas. This position works with Department Managers to maintain current and accurate training curriculum(s) and assignments for GMP employees. This position will provide technical support to the business as required for use of the Learning Management System. The specialist assists in determining training solutions that adhere to the Site Training program. Must have the ability to communicate information across all employee levels. This position reports to the Manager, Quality Training, Learning and Development. This role supports Devens CTDO operations. This role is a member of the Quality Systems and Compliance Organization.
• Utilizes the ServiceNow Ticketing System to then process LMS requests in SuccessFactors. Tickets include:
Create and maintain GMP curricula
Utilize approved documents to create On-The-Job (OJT) Items to add to Curricula
Assigns training and works with groups to build Assignment Profiles
Process waivers, training equivalencies, training extensions and trainer authorizations
• Supports all Audit requests by running learner reports and or curriculum reports.
• Manages the Cell Therapy Quality Training Group Mailbox and triages incoming emails.
• Provides reports/queries/metrics as requested from Learning Management System for compliance and supports miscellaneous requests.
• Collaborates with internal IT to provide LMS troubleshooting.
• Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies. Communicates any such occurrence and corrective action to affected personnel.
• Reviews and approves accuracy of documents for training information and updates document effective dates through company’s Document Management systems (DMS).
• Manages, schedules, and coordinates training for GMP courses.
• Maintains Curriculum Catalog on all curricula data that is inputted into the LMS to ensure integrity across all users.
• Updates Training SharePoint with employee training status towards Maximo system role requests.
• Authors documents regarding LMS processes, policies, and training in DMS as necessary.
• Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from internal customers related to the business and systems.
• Files all training documentation (hard copy) and provides general administrative support of department as required.
• Trains new team members and provides one-on-one coaching to LMS learners, management, or designee.
• Contributes to completion of training system-related objectives as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 or more years of relevant systems experience in a regulated industry required, preferably in Life Sciences.
• Learning Management System (LMS) background required. SuccessFactors strongly preferred.
• Experience in ServiceNow or equivalent ticketing system.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
• Knowledge on Good Manufacturing and Documentation Practices.
• Detail oriented.
• Experience in training material development and training delivery.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141407
Similar jobs to Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist