The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Credit Union is seeking a Mainframe Developer in Vienna, VA/Hybrid.
• Conduct research and analysis; make recommendations
• Serve as mentor/trainer and provide guidance and assistance to team members
• Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Design and code application solutions; integrate changes to applications
• Develop and maintain solution documentation
• Identifying business requirements (e.g. needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output)
• Maintain and monitor systems/applications after implementation
• Prepare test data; conduct unit and string testing; debug code and systems components
• Research emerging technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals
• Troubleshoot and resolve application/solution problems
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Significant experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Advanced knowledge of application development including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing, coding, debugging applications
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Applying innovative approaches to solve technical design issues
• Designing and deploying new, upgraded and/or existing systems
• Systems analysis, workflow, or procedural analysis
• Advanced skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill in IBML Content Manager and IBML On Demand Content Manager with Mainframe development
• Familiarity with Records Management Systems
• Desired - Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143128