The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Manager, Market Access Operations in Waltham, MA.
Seeking a Manager, Market Access Operations to join our US Market Access Team. The role will be a key contributor with experience in commercial, government contracting, pricing calculations, rebate processing, or data analytics. The Manager will work cross-functionally with finance, legal, marketing, compliance, sales, and third-party vendors to ensure that operations adhere to all regulations and compliance requirements.
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding and application of Government calculations, including Average Manufacturer Price (AMP), Best Price (BP), Non-Federal Average Manufacturer Price (NFAMP), 340B Public Health Service (PHS) Ceiling Price, Federal Ceiling Price (FCP), and Unit Rebate Amount (URA)
• Reconcile and analyze sales, chargebacks, fee payments, rebates, returns, and other transactional data to ensure accuracy and completeness of data and calculations
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and vendors to resolve all source system data issues identified in the data reconciliation and validation process
• Review monthly and quarterly pricing calculations, including backup materials
• Manage obligations under the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract, including annual updates of FSS prices, and ensure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and the Veterans Health Care Act of 1992, as it relates to the FSS
• Assist in the development and maintenance of policies and calculation methodologies to allow for continuous business process improvement and ensure compliance
• Liaise with a third-party vendor to support all components of the government calculations, and rebate submission process for commercial and government rebates including receipt of invoices & reports, claims & data validation, confirmation of payment amounts, and metrics analysis
• Conduct and provide meaningful analytics and analysis to the organization on issues relative to government pricing, rebate, and channel dynamics to facilitate informed business decisions
• Collaborate with a third-party vendor to develop Government Pricing and Rebate dashboards
• Collaborate with internal personnel to validate customer eligibility and determine Class of Trade and appropriate contract prices
• Support state price transparency reporting requirements
• Assists with special projects
• Support Market Access department with managing contract processing through legal and finance processes
• Assist with tracking and reporting of department budget
• Assist with price, Gross to Net, and forecast modeling
• Support audit process as required
Skills & Requirements
• Government Pricing experience
• Finance/Auditing experience a plus
• Experience working with a US Market Access team is a plus
• Skilled in analyzing large data sets and ability to turn data into information and information into knowledge
• Attention to detail and ability to recognize small, but important differences in data
• 5-8 years in a relevant role in the Biopharmaceutical industry
• BA/BS required
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with the full MS Office suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, time management, and organization
• Competent in problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Must be a true team player – authentic, humble, professional, contributing to a positive team spirit, puts success of the company and the overall commercial organization above own interests, and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed, grow, and develop
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and change approaches or methods to best fit the situation. Able to deal with change, delays, unexpected events, or uncertainty/ambiguity with maturity and professionalism.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141993