The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Manager, Medical Writing in Hybrid / Bethesda, MD.
• Provide coordination support for a team of Medical Writing staff, including supervising Medical Writing staff as needed
• Performs technical and quality control review of regulatory/medical/technical documents prepared by the Medical
• Writing staff including clinical trial meeting summaries
• Works with assigned Medical Writing Managers and Project Managers to manage timelines, productivity, and quality of deliverables
• Participates in project team and client meetings as required
• Develops and implements standard operating procedures specific to medical writing functions
• Maintains a quality control process for all processes
• Identifies and implements document review and approval processes
• Manages consistency of style and format for regulatory/medical/technical documents
• Develops scope and specific responsibilities with regards to client specific requests/projects
• Contributes to technical proposals and Business Development activities
Skills & Requirements
• Previous experience with people management & project management; team lead experience will be considered as well
• PhD qualified
• IND submission experience
• Important for them to have more regulatory/medical writing experience than scientific writing experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141820