Manager, New Product Introduction – Contract – Foster City, CA - $45.00-$49.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Manager, New Product Introduction in Foster City, CA.
• Evolving Clinical product planning to the Commercial planning process and systems.
• Establish Commercial Planning process for products in Development and/or acquired.
• Incorporate Clinical Demand into Commercial demand planning process, for transition to the Commercial Planning Team.
• Stabilize Supply Planning and product availability of new products.
• Drive planning for product and/or market launches.
• Mature the forecasting process, to facilitate incorporation into RapidResponse Demand Planning. Coordinate forecast transition to RapidResponse with the Demand Planning team.
• Transition the Commercial Supply Planning into RapidResponse. Move complete Supply Planning (FG MPS, Britestock and key raw materials) into RapidResponse.
• Phase new products into the various S&OP forums (RSOP, DRM, and PPRM).
• Demonstrates a collaborative mindset and is able to influence cross functionally
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment and support multiple activities simultaneously
• Understands Master Data requirements to drive integrate planning and ERP systems
• Demonstrates a working knowledge with intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Skills & Requirements
• 6-8 years experience
• Excellent and detailed organizational, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Must have knowledge of cGMPs in pharmaceutical or biotech industries for US, EU and other international regions.
• Have critical analytical thinking skills and be thoughtful in their approach to developing new processes and resolving issues.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141077