The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Manager, PenTesting Consultant
• Perform Penetration Assessments against internal and external corporate networks
• Perform network reconnaissance activities and acquire OSINT to support engagements
• Identify vulnerabilities within Windows Active Directory and perform exploits to acquire related information or credentials
• Execute local system privilege escalation attacks on Windows Systems
• Perform network-based attacks
• Microsoft SQL database exploitation
• Stay up to date with the latest vulnerabilities and exploits
• Client delivery – Technical lead on client engagements
• Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively
• Execute cybersecurity engagements independently and/or within a collaborative team at a high level
• Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our clients evolving needs
• Attend and present at cybersecurity conferences
• Prepare reports or other necessary documentation to detail results of evaluation and otherwise meet the objectives of the project
• Submit recommendations to the project manager for corrective action or to support a recommended approach to solving the client’s needs
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
• Minimum 2-4 years of business experience in the areas of Information Security
• CISSP, OSCP, CREST Penetration Testing, or equivalent certification preferred
• Experience performing Penetration Assessments against internal and external corporate networks
• Familiarity with various attack frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK
• Experience performing network-based attacks such as protocol abuse and redirection attacks
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL database functionality and exploitation
• Familiarity with evading malicious code detection solutions
• Experience within consulting or professional services, or at leading industry public companies is preferred
• Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to lead execution teams for various projects
• Experience working with financial services companies strongly preferred
Technology Skills Preferred
• Microsoft Windows and Kali Linux
• Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy\
• Network architecture and protocols: TCP, UPD, IP, HTTP(S), DNS, NetBIOS, LLMNR, SMB, SSH, IPSec, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TLS, and others
• Microsoft SQL Server, VMware, Azure, AWS
• Penetration Testing tools: Burp, Nmap, Metasploit, Empire, Cobalt Strike, and others
• Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Security Information and Event Management solutions
• Cryptographic tools, suites, and algorithms
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142244