The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Manual/Functional Testing (PBM Claims) in Irving, TX.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 6+ years experience
• Manual/Functional Testing (PBM Claims)
• Prioritize, manage multiple assignments, and direct the work of others to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills.
• Superior organization, project management, and prioritization skills.
• Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team.
• Ability to interact and influence with senior leadership of the organization.
• Understanding of Federal and State agencies and their role in Healthcare legislation.
• Knowledge in Health Plan benefit structures.
• Experience with SQL and Queries is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Preferred to have Knowledge and experience with Clinical Operations in the Medicaid and Medicare environment.
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142210