Your new company
Our client is a Global Insurance company that is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs. With over 153 years of experience, they have become a trusted provider for families, corporations, and governments for financial-guaranteeing solutions. They have over 90 million customers in over 60 countries, and serve over 90 of the top 100 FORTUNE 500® companies in the United States.
Your new role
The Global Brand & Marketing (GBM) team has been evolving in line with company’s transformation to a company that delivers greater value for our customers, employees and shareholders, Today, GBM is a strategic, customer-focused marketing practice that is dedicated to driving business impact across the globe. With a focus on customer led value propositions, relevant customer engagement and fostering a purpose driven brand, the team is committed to enhancing the companies relationship with its customers and helping them navigate life’s twists and turns. GBM has 450+ employees in global, regional and local roles.
This role sits with in the Group Benefits Marketing department.The successful candidate will help drive US Group Benefits customer communications. He or She will be responsible for working with product teams, legal and state filing contacts to ensure all assets do not expire. The Marketing Associate, Customer Solutions Marketing will play an essential part to meet the needs of the business.
- Partner with product teams and US Marketing to maintain creative assets & messaging that supports the Group Benefits marketing objectives
- A&H, Dental, Disability, Life, Multi product, Pet, Vision, and Digital-focused assets
- One of two contacts for all marketing legal submissions and review; maintain asset inventories, update legal numbers; oversee all footnotes/disclaimers and ensure pieces are compliant
- Manage all required state filings for Group Benefits marketing; assign identification numbers, submit all necessary documentation, and track all filings with appropriate teams
- Direct outside vendors and agency to ensure all collateral and digital pieces are updated correctly and within scheduled time frames
- Maintain and update a monthly inventory spreadsheet utilised by the product teams
- Collaborate with marketing technology, legal/compliance, sales and other marketing teams as needed
- Upload assets to High spot (Market enablement repository)
- Track asset utilisation via reporting from High Spot (internal platform) to help propose modifications and the retirement of exact assets
What you'll need to succeed
- Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and deliver multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with team members
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing marketplace
What you'll get in return
In this contract role, you will become part of a world-class team that is filled with passion and innovation. At this Global Insurance Company, you will find purpose in your work by making an impact each and every day. You will also get the opportunity to learn the internal systems and gain insurance industry experience to allow you to further develop and grow your career. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a Global Insurance Company.
What you need to do now
If interested this role, please submit your updated resume #1139677