Master Data Specialist – Contract – Princeton, NJ - $66.00-$76.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Master Data Specialist in Princeton, NJ.
• Assist in designing, testing, and maintaining manufacturing data, including, but not limited to, items, specifications, lookups, list of values, recipes, routings, formulas, process instructions, and process variables.
• Collaborate within the department and with manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, IT, global master data management, and supply chain organization to determine business requirements for the design of master data.
• Translate business requirements into a robust data design which is compliant, efficient, and effective.
• Coordinate the testing of master data with peers and internal customers to ensure business requirements are achieved.
• Maintain the Material BOM & Recipe release process to meet manufacturing requirements and to maintain compliant, efficient, and reliable batch records and supporting data.
• Develop and execute cGMP change controls and change requests for master data changes.
• Provide department representation on site projects.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders (global and site) to maintain and optimize product hierarchy while maintaining compliance and minimizing risk.
• Provide direct internal customer support to manufacturing, site planning, inventory control, quality assurance, quality control, global master data management, and IT.
• Develop and provide technical training to SAP S/4 HANA users.
• Maintain an understanding of the manufacturing processes and SAP S/4 HANA.
• Provide periodic on-call support to internal customers for emergent system issues.
• Troubleshoot routine and complex problems to support internal customers.
Assist in the development and prioritization of testing manufacturing and supply chain related setup and data from the site ERP system and associated boundary systems.
• Collaborate with site management and IT to develop business requirements for business process improvements within global information systems.
• Coordinate with IT and other site departments to maintain supporting technologies that are compliant, efficient, effective, and reliable.
• Performs business impact assessment on changes to ERP system, boundary systems, and business processes.
• Collaborate with peers, SITE ERP, IT, and validation personnel to develop and prioritize testing of manufacturing-related ERP system and associated boundary systems.
• Collaborate with peers, SITE ERP, IT, engineering, and validation personnel to support integration of boundary systems with the manufacturing execution system and/or ERP system in support of manufacturing processes.
• Develop risk-based testing approach by understanding how to translate business requirements into data design to ensure a compliant, efficient, and effective system.
• Collaborate with IT and other site departments to develop and maintain site test scripts and other related testing documentation.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university required. 5+ years relevant work experience required, preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• ERP/MRP Systems (i.e., SAP, Oracle, etc.) SAP preferred
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate knowledge of cGMP regulations
• Basic presentation development and delivery skills
• Ability to provide on-call support in case of emergent issues
• Ability to interpret / write technical documents
• Ability to work as a team
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141264
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Master Data Specialist
Technical Analyst I
Technical Analyst I – Contract – Remote - $47.00-$49.00/hr