The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Maximo Business/Technical Analyst in Princeton, NJ.
The Maximo Business Analyst will provide leadership and support in delivering technology and information solutions that enhance productivity, lower costs, and improve information delivery for corporate global maintenance operations. This person will work closely with business staff and the IT department to define and implement effective technology solutions to meet business requirements.
• All responsibilities assume a full working knowledge of Maximo Enterprise Asset Management Software and related business process (Maintenance and Calibration)
• Develop requirements, strategy, and scope for migration of data from various corporate asset management systems to support a Maximo Application Suite implementation.
• Document and define business functions, technical and process specifications, and reporting requirements
• Encouraging innovation, identifying opportunities, and sharing best practices to improve productivity and data quality
• Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders.
• Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any issues
• Collaborate with others SME’s in the company to identify the best paths forward when developing solutions and resolving issues
• The Maximo Business Analyst is responsible for meeting with the client to determine requirements and documenting the requirements according to the company's needs
• Responsible for developing Functional Specification documents according to corporate standards/requirements
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years with configuring Maximo
• 10 years with gathering business requirements for technical Implementations
• 10 years with Maximo Functional and Technical expertise
• 5 years with understanding of the business processes Maximo support
• 3 years with building data migration to Maximo
• 3 years with 21 CFR part 11
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140106
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
Similar jobs to Maximo Business/Technical Analyst
Business Analyst – Contract – Princeton, NJ – $41.00-$51.00/ Hr.
New Jersey$41.00-$51.00/ Hr.
Remote Business Analyst – Contract
IT Business Analyst
Remote IT Business Analyst– Perm – Raleigh, NC. - $85,000 - $95,000
Remote85,000 - 95,000
Remote Business Analyst – CTP – Orlando, FL - $46.00-$52.00/hr
Remote46.00 - 52.00
Remote Business Architect – Perm. - $160,000 - $175,000