The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Service and Consulting Company is seeking a Microsoft Solution Architect in Orlando, FL / Hybrid.
The Microsoft Technologies Solution Architect will utilize expert level experience and knowledge of on-premises Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange architecture, administration and best practice recommendations combined with a strong current and deep experience with Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Intune, SCCM, Skype, Teams, Azure Active Directory, Hybrid configurations, Active Directory Federation services and Hybrid co-existence, development and deployment of messaging, mobile messaging solutions, and mobile device management platforms.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, engineering or a related field, desired.
• Comfortable working both independently and in small team environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document efforts and processes consistently and to industry standards. Ability to prepare and present solution to lay users to C-level management.
• Solid understanding of Hybrid co-existence of on-prem with O365- must fully understand with on-prem environment and how it interacts with cloud
• Must solution any new projects- office365, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD connect
• 5 years minimum of progressive experience in technical solutions development using Microsoft platforms with extensive experience in design, architecture, and deployment of messaging solutions.
5 years minimum technical experience in Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server, SCCM, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Core Infrastructure (Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019), Group Policy, ADFS, Microsoft Messaging (Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016/2019), Mobile Device Management Platforms (preferably AirWatch/Intune)
• Experience with creating and leveraging PowerShell scripting and automation
• Understanding of Agile life-cycle.
• Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSE: Messaging, MCM Exchange
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139361