Network Lead Contractor – Contract – Washington, WA – $45.00-$55.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Network Lead Contractor in Washington, WA.
The Network Consultant works cross-functionally to support the administration of IT GxP systems and applications onsite. This role is an individual contributor and will partner with Business Owners, Technical Owners, and Quality to support GxP systems and applications as well as cybersecurity fundamentals such as vulnerabilities. This role will support daily operations and make improvements to and offering advice about – installations, configurations, and governing procedures.
• Coordinate with global IT Teams in integration activities across sites, domains and environments.
• Act as POC with Global IT Cybersecurity and coordinate cyber project implementations protecting Bothell (JuMP) Manufacturing site
• Firewall and remote access implementations and management
• Author and update Admin SOPs
• Participate in Change Management processes
• Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners to develop requirements and specifications for computerized systems used in GxP operations
• Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners during test execution, document test failures and ensure testing aligns with internal procedures
• Ensure the validation of computerized systems used across GxP operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a computer sciences or IT
• 5+ years of direct experience with Manufacturing Applications Administration for solutions in a GxP environment is required
• CCNA certification (preferred)
• Strong communication skills
• Participate in all meetings associated with business development
• Work with IT professionals, engineers, and other consultants to complete projects.
• Analyze customer requirement and coordinated with various departments to recommend effective solutions as per client expectation
• Maintain documents for IT infrastructure and provide support to all procedures and processes.
• Providing technical support, troubleshooting problems, identifying causes of system failure, and recommending solutions
• Support security policies and procedures to protect computer networks from intruders
• Planning, supporting networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs).
• Monitoring network performance, ensuring compliance with security protocols, and troubleshooting problems
• Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142996
Technology & Internet Services
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Aerial ViarsKonsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutacjęznajduje się Atlanta
Suite 2155, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Salesforce Tower