The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Network Security Administrator II in Tampa, FL.
Working within the Security Operations Center (SOC), the Network Security Administrator is responsible for a broad range of tasks, including: the day-to-day administration of information security tools and devices, advanced support for systems and applications, handling of Move/Add/Change/Delete requests and primary liaisons for vendor support on behalf of the customer.
• Configure security systems, analyze security requirements, and recommend improvements.
• Maintain health and performance of security solutions.
• Apply latest security patches and ensuring proper defenses are implemented.
• Create alerts within monitoring solutions to trigger health and performance alerts.
• Perform security assessments and vulnerability scans.
• Create alerts within solutions to trigger operational events or actions.
Skills & Requirements
• 2 – 6 years of Network Security Administration experience in enterprise setting
• Must possess strong firewall management experience and proficiency (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet)
• Must possess strong foundation and experience w/ switching / routing
• Must possess experience and proficiency w/ any SIEM tool (e.g. Securonix, FortiSiem, AlienVault, Qradar).
• Prior experience w/ Host / Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (e.g. Cisco, McAfee)
Preferred Skills / Requirements
• Prior experience in MSSP setting
• Prior experience w/ EDR and XDR applications (e.g. Carbon Black, SentinelOne, Crowdstrike)
• Prior Cloud Security experience (e.g. Azure, AWS)
• Professional certifications such as CCNA, Network+, Security+ SANS/GIAC (GSEC)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an ac
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140392