The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a NIT Engineering Project Manager II in Atlanta, GA
- The Technical Services Engineering Manager will be responsible for Engineering duties as assigned related to supporting DMS piece-parts sales and acquisitions; including, but not limited to managing the Critical Parts Release Form (CRF) process.
- Duties include reviewing and coordinating research and analysis of Engineering configuration, DER repairs, Airworthiness Directives per applicable TOPP procedures.
- The Engineering Manager will support the LLP Acquisition records tracking process and complete Engineering analysis and coordinate TechOps Engineering Approvals for CRF materials procured for Airlines.
- The Engineering Manager must have the business acumen and technical intellect to collect, collaborate, communicate, analyze and make decisions as appropriate, whether individually or within a team environment.
- Provide Critical Parts Review research to gain Engineering approvals for material sourced on behalf of company ; including Airworthiness Directives, DER Repairs and configuration data to meet specific TechOps Configuration Specification Manuals (CSM).
- Research Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, DER/PMA databases, Illustrated Parts Catalog, Configuration Specifications to ensure material source approvals meet TechOps configuration requirements.
- Verify asset hardware configuration requirements, and prior repair approvals for material to meet engine thrust configurations.
- Validate appropriate market value of owned or procurable assets.
- Review aircraft and engine configuration requirements for conformity to published technical specification and document any variances. Determine if aircraft or engines are equipped and in a condition that meets objectives for piece-part asset acquisition or disposition.
- Must develop a thorough understanding of TechOps Policies and Procedures and FAA regulations as they relate to aircraft, engine and component acquisitions and sales.
- Daily interaction with internal and external customers; including but not limited to Engineering, Records, Product Line Managers and Buyers, Acquisitions and Sales teams, Planning, Quality Assurance, and Compliance Services Management to support purchase and sale of DMS and Air Lines assets
- Assist in other technical and records areas as assigned
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.