The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Education Company is seeking an Operations Assistant in Morrisville, NC.
Skills & Requirements
• This team mandates a Bachelor’s for this role.
• Customer service experience is needed preferably some experience in an office environment.
• They will need the ability to handle written and verbal communication with company stakeholders/vendors as needed and be familiar with Google suite.
• Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the organization of the office in common spaces, conference rooms, and storage areas. They will need to be able to lift heavy items occasionally for stocking the drink fridge for example and other miscellaneous tasks.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143209