The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote PAM Engineer
• Perform complex projects and problem resolution-oriented tasks.
• Provide advanced support across the range of his/her discipline, including Information Security as well as internal user groups.
• Responsible for resolving problems in all application environments.
• Accept and accomplish tasks given by Identity and Access Management Systems Team Lead.
• Install server-based applications for all application environments.
• Apply operating system and application updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Work with Security group to apply necessary controls to ensure safety of data and procedures for applications.
• Monitor schedule and validity of backup of necessary production data on servers.
• Attend training relevant to company systems and applications.
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years as System Engineer with experience integrating security and IAM products in a mid to large organization (financial services preferred)
• Must have at least 3 years of general server administration
• Must have at least 2 years of experience with an enterprise PAM solution. Specifically, Password Vault and Session Management
• Must have a strong knowledge of AD and LDAP
• Must be able to speak English fluently.
• Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with co-workers.
• Must be cordial in all interactions with members and co-workers.
• Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policy established by manager.
• Must be able to complete the ITIL Foundation certification
• Knowledgeable in networking principles and protocols
• Knowledgeable in network troubleshooting techniques and methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail are a plus
• Ability to convey technical information to all groups and individuals concisely and clearly both verbally and in writing to individuals with limited technical experience
• CISSP, CISM, CCNA Security, or other information security related certification(s)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143115