The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Telecommunications Services Company is seeking a Parametrics Testing Engineer in Hybrid / Englewood, CO.
We are seeking a Parametrics Testing Engineer to join our Wi-Fi Development team in the Englewood, CO office. This role will be responsible for performing parametric auditing for all Wireless engineering knowledge is a bonus. This role requires good understanding of electronics and power components.
Skills & Requirements
• Foundational knowledge of electronics, power electronics, and RF/electromagnetics
• Prior experience in electronics testing
Preferred, not required
• Good communication skills
• Ability to communicate well between vendors
• Motivated to research and learn new concepts/technologies on the fly
• Passionate about improving product quality
• Interest in new Wireless Technologies
• Basic knowledge of WiFi
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Network Engineering with a focus on embedded systems
• Knowledge of RF or wired communications
• Cellular and Wi-Fi knowledge is a plus
• BS degree in a technical field from an accredited institution
• Strong knowledge of Electronics and power systems
• Experience using electronic test equipment
• Ability to work with vendors
• Attention to detail
• Desire to work in a lab environment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141498