Partnerships & Portfolio Process Administrator – Contract – Santa Monica, CA / Hybrid – $40.00-$48.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Partnerships & Portfolio Process Administrator in Santa Monica, CA / Hybrid.
• Responsible for the oversight of Technical Operations Technology Innovation Management System to manage cell therapy process development, manufacturing and supply chain technology through the life cycle phases from exploration, evaluation, development to deployment.
• The individual will be accountable for the oversight of the Strategic Technology Integration end-to-end business Process (STIP), working closely with the Business Process Owner and the subject matter experts to drive cross-functional alignment on tools and processes.
• The scope of the responsibilities included technical knowledge management using the established repository. In addition, the individual will coordinate and facilitate Technology Council Meetings which drive alignment and decision making cross-functionally.
• As required the successful candidate will support SMEs in any technology scouting to address strategic technology needs Essential Duties and Job Functions: Specific responsibilities include but will not be limited to the following:
• Support the Execution of the Strategic Technology Integration Process
• Serve as subject matter expert for the business process and resources available through STIP, and assist in the use of the associated tools
• Facilitate functional and cross-functional workshops to collaborate with teams as they progress through the process
• Monitor projects and generate status reports, working with functional and cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy and on-time execution of the STIP phases
• Coordinate and align with project leaders and functional coordinators to assess need for Tech Innovation support
• Provide oversight and management of the Kite Technology Innovation Knowledge repository.
• Serve as point of contact and manage day to day activities with the cloud host
• Provide training to new users on the use of the repository through appropriate interactions (i.e. documentation, e-learning, direct contact, Inova led)
• Enable and support the utilization of the Knowledge repository by users, ensuring that accurate information on technologies and companies is included, and that dashboards and project updates are captured
• Manage the external submission portal to ensure an effective triage process for evaluations of submitted technologies. Interface with appropriate functional SME’s to complete timely evaluations
• Oversee and administer access to the Knowledge repository using the available licenses
• Manage and coordinate the Tech Ops Technology Council Meetings
• Advanced planning of agenda in line with the annual portfolio lifecycle, through assessment of important topics and understanding of current technology project milestones with need for decision gate review
• Facilitate TOTC meetings with TOTC Chair
• Track and ensure follow-up of action items from each meeting
• Collaborate with the STIP Business Process Owner on the continuous improvement of Tech Innovation Processes
• Provide input and assist in the development of new tools and resources
• Support continuous improvement of the system Skills and experience required
• Project management and coordination
Skills & Requirements
• Operations (Mfg, QC, PD) work history
• Comfortable facilitating in a matrixed team environment Qualifications
• Life science or engineering degree
• 1-3yrs relevant work experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141619
Technology & Internet Services
Santa Monica / Hybrid
Similar jobs to Partnerships & Portfolio Process Administrator
Research Associate – Contract or CTP – Santa Monica, CA
Santa MonicaCompetitive Salary
Research Associate – Contract or CTP – Santa Monica, CA - $25.00-$32.00/hr
Jr Data Scientist
Remote Jr Data Scientist – Perm - $75,000 - $105,000
Remote75,000 - 105,000
Data Scientist - Revenue Data
Data Scientist - Revenue Data– Perm – Remote - $130,000-$160,000