The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Credit Union company is seeking a PM - Risk/Remediation Projects - Remote
Desire candidate with strong technical background and experience leading and/or working within technical teams on delivering technical solutions on IT projects that involve IT security network infrastructure and /or products selection and implementation; security hardening of data within mainframe databases and interfaces; IT security risks assessments and remediation activities efforts ; and IT software system product development and integration deliveries.
- Adhere to project management best practices by following the policies, procedures and methodologies established within the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Ensure effective management of projects from inception through implementation
- Collaborate and negotiate with business partners and vendors to understand requirement needs and resolve any gaps or risks/issues
- Prepare and deliver status reports regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues to management and stakeholders
- Oversee project progress to ensure project documentation and schedules follow previously agreed requirements and standards
- Maintain and archive all project related documentation
- Identify, communicate, and resolve technical, tactical, and operational project issues and risks
- Exhibit intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility to reassess, reflect and shift thinking as projects or strategic direction changes
- Communicate project plan, changes, direction, approach, and priorities based on changing business requirements, circumstances, new information and/or budget considerations to stakeholders
- Monitor and measure staff assignment results against project goals and task responsibilities
- Provide regular feedback to project members and input to the performance review process
- Facilitate project team and client meetings for the resolution of project related issues
- Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
- Full life–cycle project management
- Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
- to Ensure that vendor meets or exceeds their contractual obligations by delivering quality products/services on time and within cost structure
- Manage all financial management aspects of vendor delivery and provide feedback on vendor performance
- Ensure successful project implementation
- Manage project-level risks, issues, dependencies, and change management
Skills & Requirements
- 7ish years of experience (really need experience supporting risk/remediation projects)
- excellent comm skills
- agile experience (scrum cert not required but nice to have) they work in a hybrid type environment (agile and waterfall)
- Advanced knowledge of development or operations framework methodologies, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAFe Agile, etc.
- Advanced skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
- Advanced knowledge of project lifecycles and development methodologies
- Experience in IT resource allocation and management
- Significant experience working and participating in cross–functional, multi–dimensional teams and projects
- Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
- Significant experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions
- Advanced presentation skills with essential executive presence
- Significant experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
- Experience in vendor engagement related to project delivery
- Advanced skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
- Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
- Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Advanced skill communicating with all levels within an organization
- Advanced skill in building strategic and execution focused plans and alliances with partner leadership
- Advanced skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
- Advanced verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software skills
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.