Remote Principal IAM Engineer – Perm - $120,000 - $130,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Principal IAM Engineer
Acts as a resource for internal and external staff performing design, analysis, engineering and POC for new Identity and access management (IAM) technologies. Analyzes the capabilities of existing IAM products within company Delhaize that could be leveraged to solve business needs. Provides direction, training and guidance on complex technical issues. Creates tools/scripts that would help with access provisioning needs.
• Provides in depth technical expertise in IAM technologies with a primary focus on technologies such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, IBM ISIM, federations, Azure SSO and multi factor authentication solutions.
• Performs design and implementation work for bring onboard new IAM technologies and analyzes existing technologies that could be leveraged to solve complex business needs.
• Works as a technical lead for all IAM projects.
• Executes POC work for new IAM technologies.
• Provides technical input in development of Authentication and Authorization standards and processes.
• Recommends and implements best practices for operational monitoring and capacity planning for IAM products.
• Communicates (written/verbal) with department manager, management, key users, and external vendors.
• Acts as a resource for direction, training, and guidance.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience).
• Intimate hands on knowledge of privileged access management including CyberArk, along with a working knowledge of competitive technologies.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with CyberArk. Experience of Microsoft Azure PIM is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience with privileged access management and general IAM.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate architectural differences between various solutions to IAM problems.
• Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
• MCSE, MCM – Directory Services
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142926