The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Principal UX/UI Designer – ATM Design in Hybrid / Charlotte, NC.
• Supporting design and development of ATMs
• Independently lead UI Design which and helps with visuals and user experience/UI for future direction of ATM feature sets and helps refine designs for ATM interfaces.
• Help develop an experience strategy for building next generation of our ATM & kiosk and self-service solutions
• Develop a deep understanding of your users through tests of your prototype designs, user needs analyses, platform utilization analysis, and working closely with SME’s and UX Researchers
• Understand user needs, business requirements and technology capabilities
• Lead design activities in cross-functional development teams to create highly usable, engaging designs and experiences
• Design and deliver user journeys, wireframes, conceptual designs, and interactive prototypes across ATMs, kiosks and/or mobile apps.
• Iterate those designs through testing with end users to ensure success once developed
• Influence style guides and global page templates, and contribute to / influence our Design System
• You’ll also follow how the industry is transforming, looking for UX / UI best practices that develop and identify critical trends that company needs to stay ahead
• You’ll combine all this knowledge to help create a vision of the product’s evolution over the next few years, and work with your team to bring that about
• Apply and evangelize strategic thinking and creative problem-framing approaches.
• Develop a deep understanding of broader organizational context and goals
• Use storytelling and persuasion techniques that build trust with partners and establish long-term relationships.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142806