Process Engineer – Perm – East Miami, FL. - $60,000 - $90,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Process Engineer in East Miami, FL.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical leadership in process development and
troubleshooting. This position is responsible for design and execution of equipment qualifications, cleaning
validations, process validations, and packaging validations.
• Supports product and process development as applies to Chemistry and Manufacturing Controls, from formulations scale-up to approval and launch.
• Oversees manufacturing equipment and facility commissioning projects including design, selection, and qualification.
• Develops protocols and write reports; must be able to understand the purpose and objective of the study to appropriately design the protocols.
• Oversees design and execution of sampling and sample preparation in support of cleaning, process, and packaging validation protocols. Must be able to analyze and review raw data and interpret results.
• Manages and monitors ongoing product validation activities including cleaning and manufacturing processes.
• Utilize a risk-based approach to establish and maintain the validation program specific to product.
• Responsible for training manufacturing and production personnel on new equipment, cleaning procedures, and manufacturing processes.
• Supports the calibration program of facility instruments and equipment; works with operations to track calibration activities
• All other duties as may be assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• BS or MS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited university.
• Experience: 1-3 years required in engineering or technician related role as a COOP or post graduate professional with a related industry. Experience with Pharmaceutical Process Design, Scale-up, and equipment qualifications is a plus.
• Experience with Statistical process performance and Project Management are a plus.
• Specialized knowledge or training: Must have engineering training and systematic problem-solving skills.
• Other Skills: Strong project management, Design of Experiments, writing and documentation skills (cGMP, protocols, reports, system investigations, lab notebooks)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141471