The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Telecommunications Services Company is seeking a Product Manager in Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Telecom, Internet connectivity or Mobile domain with at least 2 years in Product Management
• Agile/Scaled Agile Product Management: Draft and refine Product requirements, Competitive Research & Analysis, Product development insights, Use of Jira & other tools used for Agile project management
• Internet connectivity and/or mobile connectivity ecosystem experience. Understanding of key vendors, technologies, operators, concepts, and value propositions
• Ability to organize/drive stakeholder meetings, manage deliverables from dev teams, collate dates, prep material for meetings.
• Ability to create well designed presentations, marketing material, training documents etc. that would drive decision making, seek consensus and educate stakeholders on projects
• Experience in at least 3 of the 6 topics listed below
• WiFi Domain expertise and understanding of WiFi router features and capabilities
• Mobile Networks
• Knowledge of Cable plant – DOCSIS, IP.
• Knowledge of MVNO network and mobile technologies
• Knowledge of computer networking (7 layer model, packet tracing etc.)
• Knowledge of Inventory Management, Order Management, Provisioning/Activation, Trouble Calls/Truck Rolls
• Master’s degree
• Telecom experience in SCP or Mobile projects
• BSS/OSS knowledge
• Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) knowledge - prefer eMTA, Router (other CPE experience also helps)
• Hardware – Software Integration (OEM, Chipset.)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142296