The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Product Manager/Owner
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the development and prioritization of Stellarworx, a talent marketplace for workers Skilled Through Alternate Routes (STARs). As a key member of our Product team, you will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of STAR candidates.
The ideal candidate will bring a growth mindset that combines strategic thinking coupled with strong execution and cross-functional team collaboration to rapidly execute and iterate on product initiatives. The person in this role will be fully hands-on and will need to be comfortable using data to set priorities and assess results while demonstrating a deep understanding of customer needs.
The Product Manager will report directly to the Head of Product.
• Be the voice of the customer and translate customer pain points into product opportunities
• Research competing and complementary products to support ongoing landscape analysis
• Project manage a range of product initiatives on the product roadmap and drive them to successful outcomes by deﬁning, implementing, and evaluating metrics ensuring product success.
• Manage product update feedback loops that promote transparency, efﬁciency, and constant communication across the organization
• Work with engineering and design throughout the product development process to deliver high-quality products and user experiences.
• Implement go-to-market plans, balancing strategic planning with tactical execution.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, sales, and other teams to deliver a complete customer experience.
• Monitor performance and measure the impact of product enhancements and initiatives.
• Work in an agile environment with a distributed team to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of product management, product growth, or customer success experience in B2B SaaS or marketplace environments.
• Track record in making data-driven product recommendations and owning the outcomes of those decisions.
• Ability to conduct user research and translate those learnings into insights and product priorities
• Ability to execute key product management functions, including writing requirements & user stories, creating wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting, and working with engineering and design teams.
• Drive and ability to get things done in a startup environment.
• Strong analytical and growth marketing/optimization mindset.
• Self-Starter who operates well with ambiguity and has a strong sense of ownership.
• Experience bringing teams together using Agile development methodology.
• Strong communication skills (responsiveness, clarity, empathy) with a variety of stakeholders (users, partners, internal stakeholders), across multiple mediums (written, verbal, video, and presentations) and channels (email, Slack, LinkedIn, Google Suite)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143242