Production Support Analyst - Contract – Manhattan Beach, CA – $32.00-$35.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Service and Consulting Company is seeking a Production Support Analyst in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The Production Support Analyst is responsible for the overall technology needs of staff with roles essential to production operations.
• Rapid response and ownership of issues and requests reported by customers via telephone, email, or support ticket
• Triage and troubleshoot desktop, mobile, and network connectivity issues
• Document and report on all work performed on behalf of customers
• Acquire, stage, and deploy computers, printers, software, and peripherals (both new and refresh)
• Maintain accurate inventory and support records
• Work with service providers to expedite and resolve issues impacting productivity
• Produce verbal and written status reports with emphasis on high-profile issues
• Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards
• Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
• Exercise discretion as appropriate
• Proactively monitor, assess, and address support requirements
• Create system and support documentation as required
• Provides end-user workspace support including issue resolutions, asset deployment and configurations, upgrades/patches, new software installations, and general Q&A across PC, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, and Peripherals for users.
• Manages and supports network infrastructure services for the location.
• Partners with other technology teams across the organization and with external IT partners to function as technical liaisons to carry out implementation and resolution.
• Organize and executes office moves and asset reallocations.
• Performs OS imaging tasks and maintains standards for all platforms for Production.
• Triage issues with production applications and hardware working closely with the engineering group.
• Provides services to multiple groups.
Skills & Requirements
• Accommodate production schedule requiring flexibility of hours (some nights and weekends may be required)
• A well-developed sense of urgency
• Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Enjoy working on a team and comfortable sharing responsibilities
• Superior customer service and people skills
• Must be an exceptional communicator
• Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
• Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, mobile, and virtual operating systems
• Strong networking knowledge with an emphasis on TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Exchange, and Active Directory
• Work and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
• Business Casual Dress
• Reliable transportation
• Lift, carry and transport computer equipment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141252