Program Manager – Contract – Atlanta, GA - $68.00-$78.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Program Manager in Atlanta, GA.
• Ensuring the team produces continual and on-time delivery of value.
• Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, produce key stakeholder communications, and follow the defined system of project governance.
• Works directly with product owners for clear requirement definition, scope and schedule.
• Manage risks, issues and develop remediation plans.
• Managing team delivery commitments and helping to remove enterprise and escalated impediments.
• Manage several concurrent projects of varying priority and complexity, across multiple teams and, potentially, multiple business divisions.
• Provides overall guidance for teams to adhere to Agile principles and practices. Arrange, facilitate and schedule meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper adaptation process is in use. This includes backlog management, estimating and sizing effort, release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective.
• Works across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
• Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
• Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
• Act as a peer guide for other team members on the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
• A high level of discretion and responsibility when it comes to handling sensitive information. Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
• Consistently makes, safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
Skills & Requirements
• 5 or more years of experience managing/leading enterprise technology initiatives preferably as it relates to Application Development, Application Migration, Cloud Technology, or the Migration of Applications to a Cloud Infrastructure.
• Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or senior leadership.
• Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule.
• Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
• Experience using leading Scrum/Agile tools.
• Experience managing, tracking and advising around product & project budgets as they align within scope.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141145